Monday, August 31, 2009

It's update time...

As August fades away, I thought I'd share some "Author" things with you. Of course, so much coming up means the web site will have to be updated soon. My fingers are crossed and I'm praying for one particular announcement before I do that. In the meantime, should you stop by this blog, here's what's going on as we wave good-bye to a rainy summer and say hello to (hopefully) a lovely fall. But this is New Jersey where we've had fireplaces on in May and a/c's on in November. Go figure. Oh, and here's what's going on...

September 19th ~ Another great Special Event with NJRW. Check out http://www.njromancewriters.org/ for a writing workshop with Mary Buckham.

I hope you'll stop by and leave a comment.

October holds some interesting new experiences.

October 3rd ~ The backstory to Retribution! on a Blog talk radio program out of California. Yeah... I'm excited about this one & more info to follow.
October 22 ~ Please visit me at http://dayanaknight.blogspot.com
October 23/24 ~ NJRW Conference - It looks to be a great time for all!
October 31st ~ Okay this is a biggie!! The Fine Grind Coffee House has invited me back for another book signing event. Linda J. Parisi (Noble Blood) will be with me. I hear they're having a tarot reader join us as well.
Sounds like a good way to celebrate Halloween.

And did I mention that "Friday the Thirteenth", my little shape-shifter short story has been contracted by The Wild Rose Press as a free read?
I believe it will be available for your reading pleasure in October as well.

Whew! It's gonna get busy. So where is the time to write? Accompanying the church choir, school starts, other personal commitments, time to spend with my wonderful family and good friends. I'm thinking some serious time management exercises will have to be implemented and quick. But all good things, all blessings I never expected to happen. That's a good thing.

Thanks for stopping by!

Mickey

No comments: