Sunday, September 27, 2009

October is looking good to me.

I usually love September,
but October looks to be filled with loads of paranormal fun!


Come read the free short story: Friday the Thirteenth
Visit: www.thewildrosepress.com

October 3: The Backstory to Retribution!
www.blogtalkradio.com Catch my interview with Steven Clark Bradley
6:30 am Eastern Time, 9:30 am Pacific Time ~ I might even address snarky reviewers.

October 7: One very interesting interview with Sharon Donovan and Oliver
http://www.sharondonovan.blogspot.com

October 22: There's always something great happening on Dayana's blog.
Visit with me http://www.dayanaknight.blogspot.com

October 24: Book signing at NJRW Conference
The Woodbridge Hotel/Conference Center, Iselin, NJ

October 31: Fantabulous Halloween Event
Two paranormal authors signing their books – In costume - really!!
Tarot readings, gift basket give-away, GREAT coffee!!
The Fine Grind Coffee House
Rte.23 South, Little Falls, NJ

The owners, Rhonda and Jon, liked my 'entourage' so much that they invited me back. But no way do I do this alone! Linda J. Parisi is signing her terrific first novel, Noble Blood, as well.

We'll be there 10 - Noon, but hoping for so many customers that we'll have to stay all day.

No comments: