Sunday, January 24, 2010

But I've been busy...


Whew! Life get's busier by the month. I've been remiss with promotion, keeping up with blogs, posting updates, etc. "But I've been busy," has taken on a whole new meaning for me. Nothing bad; all good!


I'm happy to announce that Book Three of The Champion Chronicles: Inheritance is now in the hands of my goddess of an editor. Yep. I finally let it go after many, many revisions. Now the wait begins - again...

I feel very blessed to be an author who can say this. Statistics are staggering on how many individuals say they are going to write a book, and then actually do so. I've completed three in the four years I've been writing paranormal fiction. My thesis doesn't count (gotta grin here).
Now to other good news. Here's my new cover. Consequences... The Champion Chronicles: Book Two also has a release date from The Wild Rose Press: August 6, 2010. I'm very proud of this one. It was a rejection letter that forced me to write it. It was the first book my editor contracted. My sister Linda read the initial manuscript so fast that I was stunned. I poured my heart into it, wrote like a banshee on a mission for four months straight, and held my head high when I wrote the last word. I am pleased to share the cover with you :)

In February, two other Wild Rose authors, Linda J. Parisi (Noble Blood) and Christine Clemetson (A Daughter's Promise) and M. Flagg (Retribution!) will be appearing at the Pequannock Library (973-835-7460 for more details) on February 8th at 7 pm. We have a great presentation called "Three Takes on Love" which includes short examples of our love stories and a discussion session. Everyone's invited, of course.

On February 9th from 7 - 8 pm, I'll be talking at Marketing For Writers in Newton, NJ. The address is 133 Spring St. For more info, call 973-383-0027

March holds two more events and book signings. I'll keep you posted :)

So Happy 2010 to all. I hope your new year is filled with tons of good news and blessings!

Mickey

No comments: