Saturday, June 19, 2010

It's a TRILOGY.

The release date for Consequences, Book Two in The Champion Chronicles is early August. It will be available at Amazon as well as The Wild Rose Press web site. I am so looking forward to this release, but I also have other news to share.

I've signed a contract with TWRP for the third book in this paranormal romance series. Inheritance continues Michael Malone's story of redemption and then some. Questions are answered, a new threat looms for him and Alana to battle, and Lukas discovers more about himself. All in all, the title of Book Three has many meanings.

To celebrate, I've changed my blog spot around a little. Yep. I went for the dramatic. For those of you who know me, it's no surprise. On June 21, I have a post up at  http://twrpblackrose.blogspot.com on the topic of e-readers. Feel free to stop by and leave a comment. There's Kindle, the NOOK, and of course, the new Apple creation for downloading and reading ebooks. Please pardon my techno-savvy if I've left any others out. I have a SONY Reader (which suits me just fine, thank you). 

So here's the treat. If you go to that post on June 21 and can come back here to http://www.mflagg.blogspot.com to tell me why I like the e-reader, you'll be entered in my celebration contest for a copy of Consequences to read. 

Paperback or ebook - the choice will be yours!
Thanks for stopping by ~ Mickey

3 comments:

Karen Michelle Nutt said...

I read your post at the Black Rose. Let's see, you liked the e-book reader because you could walk away from the laptop and sit in the living room in your favorite spot to read.
You could also make the font bigger, which would be fantastic for me. lol

I wish you well with your new release!

M.Flagg said...

Oooh, you're good, Karen. And your name is in the proverbial hat :)

Thanks for stopping by ~ Mickey

Unknown said...

Mrs. Flagg,

You already know how I feel about your book. I am so excited to continue Michael's journey in Consequences. I am so confident in your work, and it is very exciting to get to know you in a way other than my music teacher.