Tuesday, March 29, 2011

COME VISIT MY NEW BLOG!!

Hi Everyone!
I've joined my good friend and paranormal author for a joint blog. All future postings will be there, so come visit when you get a chance: http://www.ParanormalPassion.blogspot.com 

Shela Sky has sold a novella to The Wild Rose Press. It's entitled The Vampire's Touch, and if you've enjoyed Retribution! and Consequences, I'm sure you'll enjoy her author voice as much as I do! She's already gone through the edit process and is waiting for a release date. Yep. Sometimes things move really fast.

The blogspot, ParanormalPassion, will be an exciting venture. We're hoping to entice a few more authors to visit and guest blog with us. If you're interested, please email me at michele.flagg@yahoo.com.
Thanks ~ Mickey Flagg

No comments: